Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4103 - 04/25/02 07:42 PM SanlucarDeBarrameda:Posada de Palacio or Los Helechos?
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Admittedly, it's a long shot but is anyone familiar with either of these two hotels in Sanlucar de Barrameda? We'd like to visit Coto Doņana Park from there.

#4104 - 04/26/02 09:36 AM Re: SanlucarDeBarrameda:Posada de Palacio or Los Helechos?
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Hi Carole! Sorry I can't help you with your hotels. However, we will be in Sevilla from the end of August until the end of the year and I would really appreciate it if you would tell us about your trip after you return. It sounds great!

#4105 - 04/29/02 09:50 PM Re: SanlucarDeBarrameda:Posada de Palacio or Los Helechos?
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Sorry, we're not going until NEXT May. We "did" northern Spain last fall. It was a great trip!

#4106 - 05/04/02 09:47 AM Re: SanlucarDeBarrameda:Posada de Palacio or Los Helechos?
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Way to start planning early! Well then, maybe I will be able to add something for you after our trip!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments