Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#40903 - 03/01/06 12:50 PM Almeria: Opening a language school.
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
I would really like some of your opinions as many of you have been in the language school system in spain!

Myself and my partner are thinking of opening a language school in almeria only for teenagars (12-17) it would be residental. We would be offering 4 hours a day of classes plus activites in the evenings and at weekends. We would hope to keep the number of childern to 10 at a time.

During puente weekends we hope to also offer intensive english classes to spanish childern.

I was wondering what do you think of this idea? Our main problem is that we will need to charge €450 per week (which all the other childerns colleges are charging) but we feel that this may be to expensive? I would love some feedback on this idea.

Edel

#40904 - 03/08/06 12:12 AM Re: Almeria: Opening a language school.
CJA Offline

Loc: California
I went to Enforex in Madrid and Salamanca. They charged around 300-400 euros/week(tuition and lodging combined). 450 euros is a bit pricey but not unheard of, as I did research around 20 schools before I decided upon Enforex(and many schools were that expensive).

What type of accomodations will you have, if any? That will be a great factor in price.

#40905 - 03/08/06 03:58 AM Re: Almeria: Opening a language school.
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
we are going to house the students in a large house (18 rooms). The will also recieve 3 meals a day and activities and 4 hours of classes a day and use of a swimming pool in the summer months. This is why we need to price it the way we have as we feel that the younger students (12-17) would find it easier to learn under these conditions, but then again maybe im wrong!

#40906 - 03/09/06 09:48 PM Re: Almeria: Opening a language school.
CJA Offline

Loc: California
If you have all these activities/ammenities included,I definitely think the price sounds right.

Good luck!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments