MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#40737 - 10/07/01 11:01 PM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
micheller Offline

Loc: ohio
HEY MISS MADRID,
I would love to come and work with you...I have no money, but that's fine...I have enough to pay for my flight. Is your boss still looking for teachers? Please email me asap if so!!
Thanks,
Michelle smile

#40738 - 10/08/01 06:36 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
Itchyfeet Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi, I am in Madrid looking for a teaching post but I can´t speak Spanish apart from a few phrases. Would your boss be interested? I am available to work immediately and have a degree in English.

#40739 - 10/11/01 05:12 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
missmadrid98 Offline

yes there is work still availible!!! please send me an e-mail so i can send you my number and put you in contact with my boss. man i think i am going to start a business doing this i have received tens and tens of e-mails, i´m getting good at this man, i think this would be a great business idea helping people find work teaching english in spain.

#40740 - 10/11/01 07:12 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
Shep Offline

hey! i dont know if you still need people, but im in madrid right now and looking for work, this sounds ideal so if you do need more people, can you email me at OyeChato@aol.com. Im 23, english, and my spanish isnt bad! cheers, sarah

#40741 - 10/11/01 07:37 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Shep, you're asking missmadrid98 to email you??? confused eek Please re-read her above posting about contacting HER by email because they DO need more teaching help. confused

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#40742 - 10/15/01 05:44 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
missmadrid98 Offline

i have received a gang of e-mails!!!! it seems to me that everyone is coming in january!!! i can´t guarantee any work or know at all if there will be any work in janury, but you can contact me by e-mail 1 week before you come and i can see what i can find for you!!!

#40743 - 11/06/01 11:59 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
missmadrid98 Offline

okay guys. now i have received alot of e-mails and alot of people are coming in january. now if you will be coming in january and are interested in work, please e-mail me your resume, the date when you will be arriving, if you do not know the exact date, roughly tell me when, and title the e-mail RESUME. only if you will be arriving here in december or january. my boss says that she will have some courses starting up in january. so in an orderly fashion, e-mail your resume and put on the subject line of your e-mail RESUME. leave also a contact number and e-mail address!!! good luck!!

#40744 - 11/13/01 03:32 PM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Wow, MissMadrid:

This is really great what you are doing. Too bad I'm not in Madrid right now... I would have jumped on that offer. You should consider opening up a business. Since you are in Madrid, you could have a web site where Americans pay like 5 bucks for membership or something and then they can retrieve all the job postings in Madrid for Americans who don't have visas... Since you are in Madrid it will be easy for you to find available positions. (teaching, bartending, gogo dancers, construction, au pairs, etc.) Hey if you had a site like that where I could view jobs that I could actually get, I'd pay the subscription fee.

Anyway, good luck and I am glad that your move worked out for you.

Roses.

#40745 - 11/22/01 10:12 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
cedwards Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Dear MissMadrid 98,

I saw your posting today and wanted to reply. I am in Madrid at the moment (22 November) attending a Spanish school called Formula-Si, which by the way, is GREAT!) and I have been thinking about trying to land a position teaching English, since there seems to be a great demand here at the moment.

I will forward my resume and hopefully we can talk soon.

Best Regards,

Daryl Edwards

I

#40746 - 11/23/01 05:12 AM Re: Teach English work offered: Madrid
missmadrid98 Offline

totally roses!! i havebeenthinking about, itmaybeint he works!!! i have to update my website first i have sooooo much information to post!!!!! i willlet you know when i start my little business!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1927 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments