Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#40555 - 04/13/01 11:22 PM About the 90 day thang
aram Offline

Loc: lunenburg, ma
I was under the impression that an american citizen could only stay in the EU, or spain, for 90 days per YEAR, without a visa. is it possible to just go to morocco for a few days every three months and then come back into spain? Or would i still be considered illegal? also, i am taking a TEFL class in northern spain this september. Is it difficult to find work teaching english in Barcelona?
Thanks alot!

#40556 - 04/16/01 08:06 AM Re: About the 90 day thang
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
90 days every 6 months. Don't worry about it, I have friends whom have been here over a year or so sin papeles. Just don't do stupid things and you'll be fine.

#40557 - 04/18/01 04:12 PM Re: About the 90 day thang
kbc123 Offline

Loc: Barcelona, Spain
I'm technically sin papeles, and have never had a problem. I don't work, though, legally or illegally. I have a right to be here, but just haven't jumped through all the hoops. I won't either, until this summer when my husband changes visas from student to working. Then, I'll apply again too. (I'm entitled to be here as his dependent, whether he's a student or an employee). I just left Spain this weekend (went to Istanbul for Semana Santa!) and came back in no problem. As far as I know, I get 90 more days. Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments