Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#40364 - 12/22/00 02:09 AM Re: International Companies to Spain
SixthTurn Offline

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA USA
Hey Jamie- have you taken a look at council www.ciee.org? They offer a service for americans interested in working abroad and help with the work visas, etc..it's not so hard if you can front the $400 or so and be flexible with your work type (usually bar, storekeeper, waiter, etc) ..there are others too..check out goabroad.com workabroad.com

#40365 - 01/11/01 12:51 PM Re: International Companies to Spain
Jaime Offline

Thanks for the info but I can't move abroad because I have a husband that doesn't want to leave the U.S. and a 2yr old daughter. Plus I can't afford to do service type jobs after I graduate because I have serious student loans to pay back! I'm primarily just looking for career opportunites with international companies that would require regular travel. Gracias.

#40366 - 01/11/01 01:39 PM Re: International Companies to Spain
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
MAjesty, Sixth Turn mentioned CIEE. Definitely check it out. I don't know if they have a program for Spain, but if they do it is a great way to get started somewhere. I was able to participate in their program right after graduation, and went to France, legally. Had to find my own job though.

#40367 - 01/11/01 02:57 PM Re: International Companies to Spain
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
I checked out CIEE and sadly they do not offer work programs in Spain.

#40368 - 01/13/01 10:29 AM Re: International Companies to Spain
Steveh Offline

I have just found this site so sorry if my points have been covered, I have read back and have found some useful tips.

I need to move to Spain in 18 months, i do not need to earn much money as my house sale will buy me a property with some left over to invest. I just want a little job like van driver etc.

Any advice from any body

Steve

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments