Greetings all,
(This may be a lengthy message, so go ahead and get comfortable)
I'm a relative newcomer to the MM site. I've been reading the Message Board for a couple weeks now, and I've been very impressed with the help, quality of info, and sincerity offered by everyone. It's definitely a insightful resource thanks to the highly resourceful contributing members. For you help, I would like to thank you all in advance.
OK, on to the task at hand.
I'm a Chiropractor looking to practice in Spain, preferably in Madrid, for a period of time. I have located a placement company in CA. They will place me in an existing office, introduce me to the clinic owner and office staff who will then provide me with training regarding new patient acquisition and office policies specific to Spain, and secure a work visa for me. However the placements company's fee is very high, the quality of service is questionable, and ethics are suspect. I have been told I would be placed somewhere east of Madrid. (The exact location has not yet been disclosed, among many other details).
My question is this: Do any of you know of any Chiropractors in or around Madrid (preferably) or have any ideas of how I could find and contact one. I have already spent hours upon hours scouring the internet for DC's in Spain with very little luck. (Although I'd be open to a fresh approach)
Your help and ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Good health to all,
Murfoda