Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3905 - 04/01/02 10:13 PM Hotel Arosa in Madrid? Cab to Airport?
Kinsman_Girl Offline

ok, I didn't like the way Hotel Ingles sounded, it had "clinic-like floors" so I told the travel agent to change it. Now we are booked in Arosa, which is supposed to be nice. Has anyone stayed there? Also, anyone know how much a cab from downtown back to the airport is? We have a private car picking us up since it is our first time and we will be tired, but figured we would be coherent and confident enough on the way back to cab or bus it? Any suggestions? Thanks.

#3906 - 04/03/02 09:34 AM Re: Hotel Arosa in Madrid? Cab to Airport?
Lizziee Offline

Loc: Scotland
We stayed in the Hotel Arosa last year and I can highly recommend it. It's a lovely, friendly hotel with safety deposit boxes in the rooms as well as TVs etc. Clean and pretty - and recently been done up (was covered in scaffolding when we were there). Has a really good choice for breakfast too. Location is good too - not too far from Plaza Espana nor the Plaza Mayor, and there's a good shopping area close by. There's a Museo del Jamon just down the road and a Metro right outside. Perfect! As for getting there, we chose the Aerocity option, which we'll probably get again when we next visit as it was so hassle-free.

#3907 - 04/03/02 10:36 AM Re: Hotel Arosa in Madrid? Cab to Airport?
Guapetona Offline

the hostal macarena is for my money, the best hostal in madrid. the building is completely renovated, beautiful glass elevator, 24 hr desk, marble floor bathrooms, hairdryer, toiletries, cable, they even have soft music in the hallways. the balcony rooms are very nice, they look out on cava san miguel off of the plaza mayor. beautiful!! as lizzie mentioned, aerocity is the best option to go back to the airport.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments