Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#39061 - 03/30/04 11:31 PM Madrid: "Offshore international trust"- authenticity?
bilibob Offline

Loc: USA
I am planning to visit Madrid and have been dealing with a firm "Offshore international trust". They have a website as well www.internationaloffshoretrust.com and is located at Paseo de Castellana 330, 28004, Madrid. How do I find out if it is an authentic firm or not. I am trying to protect against some online fraud.

#39062 - 03/31/04 02:42 AM Re: Madrid: "Offshore international trust"- authenticity?
deibid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid
Castellana 330? that address does not exist, Castellana ends up in #300
And Castellana 300 something is not 28004, that post code is central Madrid and the (supposed) address is outside the city.
This address is almost surely false or misread.

UPDATE: I've checked the website you provided. The address DOES NOT EXIST, the phones are CELL PHONES. The company does not show in the yellow pages. ALERT. It's a fraud.

#39063 - 03/31/04 04:59 AM Re: Madrid: "Offshore international trust"- authenticity?
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
Moreover, the design of the Webpage is a plagiarism of the old version of the Website of a reliable and well-known Spanish bank, Bankinter

#39064 - 04/01/04 02:39 PM Re: Madrid: "Offshore international trust"- authenticity?
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
It's frightening, it is really a clumsy copy of the BK site with a clear intention to deceive. FRAUD

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments