MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 21 < 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21 >
Topic Options
#38959 - 03/14/04 04:34 PM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Come on, Kevin (et.al.). NO NAME CALLING! Your comment to Quintos233 of "You can't possibly be that ignorant." is out-of-bounds, no matter his I.Q.. Please exercise caution.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#38960 - 03/14/04 04:43 PM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Quintos233 Offline

Loc: Southern California
Come on, Kevin (et.al.). NO NAME CALLING! Your comment to Quintos233 of "You can't possibly be that ignorant." is out-of-bounds, no matter his I.Q.. Please exercise caution.

No matter what his IQ are you saying my IQ is not all that high Madridman lol you insulted me worse then Kevin its ok though I know im right and thats enough for me. wink

#38961 - 03/14/04 05:46 PM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Quintos, is Aznar to blame for the March 11 bombing or are the terrorists that perpretated the bombing really to blame? Do you really believe that by stradling the fence like France and Germany, that Spain would not get terorized? Didn't Al'Qaeda already zero in on Spain for the loss of their Islamic territories in 1492?

The U.S. thought it could remain apart from the evils visited on other countries during WWII, and see what happened to us.

During the beginning of World War II, when many countries where being taken over by Nazi Germany, Poland, France, Belgium, etc, and the British were desperately asking for the U.S. to enter the war as an ally, many American's felt that staying out of the war was the prudent thing to do. Appeasement was the word of the day. Yes, many were pacifists, many were isolationists, and many just did not care what happened elsewhere. Until... Pearl Harbor.

People must defend their freedom. It's not free. I don't blame Aznar, I blame the terrorists for their deed in Madrid on 11-March.

Appeasement does not works with terrorists. They just bide their time.

#38962 - 03/14/04 06:04 PM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Quintos,

It was only a matter of time until Spain was hit by a terrorist attack from al Qaeda. Attempts in France, Germany, and the UK are already fact. All that was left was Spain and Italy. They don't show any concerns as to what your position is when it comes to the Iraq issue.

Take Germany for an example, who fought against us going into Iraq. Had the German police not uncovered what would have been a massive attack against them, it would have been even worse than what happened in Madrid. That was planned after the Germans tried to stop the US from going into Iraq, so why would anyone believe that Spain was immune from their wrath if Germany was still considered a target of opportunity?

The simple fact is that al Qaeda's anger is directed at everyone in the Western world, and in fact anyone who doesn't live under the subjugation of the fundamentalist Muslim cloak of government. That means everyone is an infidel, including their own Muslim cousins, who aren't fundamentalists. Their actions, and their allegiances, only extend as far as sects like the Taliban, because they would do as bid by the fundamentalist theories.

What bothers me most about the timing of the attack was that it was done at such a time as to discredit the government of Spain, by making people want to believe it wouldn't have happened had Spain not sided with the US. In reality, they weren't a bit concerned about anything else, other than affecting the elections today. The human toll meant nothing, because those who died were nothing more than infidels.

Wolf

#38963 - 03/14/04 06:09 PM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Peter San Diego Offline

Loc: San Marcos, near San Diego , C...
Well said BookLady!! I could not agree more.

"Those who fail to heed the lessons of history, are doomed to repeat it".

We cannot do anything but take the fight to them. If not, it will be too late, and THEY will win.

Freedom is the only way. The alternative cannot possibly be what we want for our children and their future. Everyone should be free to live life freely. For those that want to scare us, and terrorize us, you are only showing your weakness and desire to OPPRESS.......shame on you! From Webster's: Oppress: to crush or burden by abuse of power or authority
2 : to burden spiritually or mentally : weigh heavily upon.

There is ONE answer. FREEDOM for every human being. Education and tolerance is the vehicle. Just my thoughts.

#38964 - 03/14/04 08:21 PM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Peter San Diego Offline

Loc: San Marcos, near San Diego , C...
Quintos, don't insult the host of this site.

After all, it is because of his hard work in creating this site that you have a voice here. AND, he too is entitled to his opinion.

#38965 - 03/15/04 07:36 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
deibid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid
Is Aznar responsible for the 3-11 bombings?
Not directly, but yes indirectly, and that's the thinking of the majority of Spain.
Spain has decided, Aznar has been fired.
That's how democracy works. Spain thinks that Aznar should have not involved our beloved country with the US in Iraq.
You can agree with us or not, but WE have decided, it's a fact.
And on top of that, Aznar's government has tried some fascist tricks to manipulate us in the last days. They have failed!

Y... Quintos, que pena das macho!

#38966 - 03/15/04 08:19 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Fupanier Offline

Loc: Oregon
I thank Anzar for support in helping remove a REAL facist from power, Saddam Hussein. The victory that Al-Q had in murdering innocent Spaniards and topling the government will not bring back that mass-murderer.

(When bombings now become standard fare with elections with their success in Spain, I will not blame Spaniards the way many of them blame their own or the US, for the killings. I will blame the murderers, no-one else)

Fup

#38967 - 03/15/04 09:20 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
deibid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid
I do respect the people from USA more than you respect the 'Spaniards', it's obvious. If you suggest that yesterday we were afraid , you don't get it.

#38968 - 03/15/04 09:53 AM Re: MULTIPLE TRAINS BOMBED IN MADRID
Fupanier Offline

Loc: Oregon
I know enough not to stereo-type anybody, especially in a 42% to 38% vote. But changing the result of an election to what is desired by those that murdered your people does not exactly indicate a profile in courage.....

No matter what the intention, that was the result.

Fup

Page 14 of 21 < 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 20 21 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2037 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments