Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3866 - 03/20/02 04:57 PM Madrid: Hostal Chelo?
sepa Offline

¡Hola!
I'm just visiting this site for a few days but it's really wonderful. So much good information!
I tried to book Hostal Lopez for july (we want to stay in Madrid 2 days before we're going to improve our spanish in Ciudad Rodrigo, near Salamanca)but got a returnmail which told me it was full. Is that normal, it's only March....
Anyway, reading more and more in this forum, I think I will try El Chelo . So many good stories, must be great. And we're always looking for that kind of family-hotels.
So, for the moment, thanks MadridMan! smile

#3867 - 03/24/02 09:18 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Chelo?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by Matthew Shaw on 03-24-2002 04:16 PM]

I must say that the Hostal Chelo in Madrid, just off the Gran Via is a most friendly and welcolming place to stay.
The rooms are very comfortable and clean and not too expensive if you are on a tight budget.
Definately worth a try. Staff are very helpful and accommodating.

Enjoy your stay. I did!!! Links to the web site or www.chelo.com is worht a look. You can book too.

Adios
Matthew

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1803 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments