Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3858 - 03/20/02 12:40 PM Madrid - Hotel Europa or Mora
SFOHoya Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California
Both have availability during my stay there in early April. Both seem to get rave reviews from this board and the prices are roughly the same.

Can you kind people point me in the right direction? What other things should I consider (noise, location, staff, rooms, etc) ?

thanks in advance

#3859 - 03/20/02 01:15 PM Re: Madrid - Hotel Europa or Mora
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HI SFOhoya! I'm pretty sure the rooms and staff of Hotel Europa in Madrid have been covered so I won't comment on those except to say some good friends of mine just returned from a 5-night stay with them and thought it was allll good; rooms, staff, location. They did comment that it was a bit noisy with their street-facing room.

I've never seen Hotel Mora myself, but, as you've said, people rave about this place here too. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#3860 - 03/25/02 04:33 PM Re: Madrid - Hotel Europa or Mora
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
I have a friend coming from the USA and she is staying at the Hotel Mora. I checked out the rooms for her. It is clean and quiet even though the room I looked at was on Paseo del Prado, a very busy street. The Mora is near Huertas which has tons of bars and restaurants.

Hotel Europa is smack dab in the middle of Plaza del Sol, a wonderful area.

I don't see how you can go wrong with either of them. If you are traveling light, try a couple of nights at each place.

Buena suerte

Lee

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments