MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#38312 - 01/24/03 03:53 PM Re: Safe Place To Live In Madrid
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
Janlo,

I like Madrid (obviously), but Barcelona and Sevilla are great cities too. Madrid is the most expensive, along with Barcelona. My personal choice bar none is Port Llegat, where Salvador Dali lived. Salamanca is extrodinary, so are Santander, and all the Pais Vasco. Malaga, Cadiz, Granada, take your pick. Spain is where all my dreams came true, and might have the same effect on you. The main thing is to overcome your fears or insecurities and get over here to experience it for yourself. Why day dream when you can live your dream? Life doesn't last forever, and you get older and less mobile each day. One day you wake up, and bam! you are ten years older and still haven't done the things you always wanted to. What is life about? Working as a wage slave forever? Take some risks, the rewards are beyond your wildest expectations. An adventure is defined as an undertaking or journey in which there is an element of risk and the outcome is uncertain. Difficult times traveling are the grist for the travel tale mill! As Nancy Regan said, "Just do it!" OOPS, I guess she said "Just say NO!" But then, look at her, old, and wrinkled, and living with Ronald. You don't want to end up like THAT! So go for Nike, and "Just DO IT!"

#38313 - 01/24/03 04:46 PM Re: Safe Place To Live In Madrid
janlo Offline

Loc: quebec
hahaha thanx martin

your text touches me in a certain way cause i really like spain and my dream would to live there a certain time. But i,m also affraid of losing parents friends, girl friend.. . and Arriving there without nothing not even a bed...getting older...well u know the deal

so when i read your text i find it pretty recomforting.
i ll probably do it like in the nike adds.

i also found another problem about moving in spain: not knowing wich city to choose! since pretty much all cities look terrific... too much choices!

well at least i can tell myself i can t go wrong with any choices...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments