Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3818 - 03/17/02 02:01 PM looking for a hostel in madrid
cimet Offline

Loc: saint louis
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'd like to get some advices about hostels in madrid. Which hostel is nice and clean. My budget is around $20-$30. I'm going to europe for three weeks on may 7 starting from madrid. I'd like to book a room from now because this is my first time in europe, so I want to be safe once I arrive in madrid. Please e-mail me at cimet@hotmail.com
Thank you.

#3819 - 03/17/02 09:11 PM Re: looking for a hostel in madrid
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Hi, cimet--
Do you mean "youth hostels" or "hostales"? These terms mean different things in Spain, though they sound very similar. I am guessing from your budget that you're traveling as a student...in which case you might be interested in youth hostels--the typical backpacker, dorm-style places. Those go by the name "albergue juveniles" in Spain. You can search the bulletin board for those and also for inexpensive hostales (which are small, usually family-run hotels--individual rooms, some with private bathrooms, some with shared bathrooms). There may not be as much of a difference in price as you might expect--the bigger difference will be in whether you share a room and bath. Either way, have fun!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments