Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#38088 - 06/29/02 07:26 PM Sevilla:Macarena Dist.Safe for 2 Girls?
Kinsman_Girl Offline

Hi, my friend and I will be staying at the hotel San Gil in Seville in July. Is it safe to walk from there to dinner, or whatever, in the Santa Cruz District? How close are they? Is there a bus system there that will take us?
Thanks.

#38089 - 06/30/02 06:13 PM Re: Sevilla:Macarena Dist.Safe for 2 Girls?
WB Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Hi, Santa Cruz is arguably the safest neighborhood in Sevilla, day or night. Of course you have to use common sense when walking around in any city at night.

Now, the Macarena on the other hand is not the safest place in the city. Be careful around the Alameda de Hercules at night too.

Take a cab to get back to the Macarena at night. It's not extremely dangerous at night, but I do personally know someone who was mugged at knifepoint in the Macarena at night.

There are plenty of city buses around, but they don't go into the little streets. They stay on the main, wider streets. So, if you want to play it safe, take a cab to get back to your street in the Macarena. Any questions email me espana27@aol.com

Winston

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2018 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments