Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#37740 - 11/22/01 10:55 AM security at Madrid hostales
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
Hi all

I will be staying at the Hostal Cantabrico in Puerta Del Sol next week, I was wondering how or what is the norm for returning late to hostals, do they give you a key or do you ring the doorbell? I dont fancy being alone outside a hostal late at night waiting for somebody to answer! however the only information I found on the hostal is that it has 110 rooms( can this be right!!?? )would there be 24hr access - it doesn't say though confused

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#37741 - 11/22/01 09:31 PM Re: security at Madrid hostales
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi beckham. I have never heard of this place. Where are you finding your information about this hostel? Most often, after you check in, you're given two keys; one for your personal room and one for the front door, and sometimes another one for the door to the hostel itself. It's usually only when you arrive for the first time that you need to push the HOSTAL button in order to be "buzzed" in.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#37742 - 11/23/01 12:16 PM Re: security at Madrid hostales
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
The Cantabrico!!!!!!

#37743 - 11/23/01 01:13 PM Re: security at Madrid hostales
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
mick nick, what about "The Cantabrico"??

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments