Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3770 - 05/27/03 11:35 PM Barcelona - Accomodations
wonderboy Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Hey confused ,
I will be in Madrid this Sunday, then moving onto Barcelona a few days after. Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Barcelona for around 30 - 40 Euro. Any web sites you can suggest to check out, greatly appreciate it.

#3771 - 05/27/03 11:47 PM Re: Barcelona - Accomodations
chez123 Offline

Loc: uk
really good websiteis eurocheapo.com goodluck

#3772 - 05/27/03 11:59 PM Re: Barcelona - Accomodations
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You're in luck, wonderboy, because you've come to the right place. Test out the old' handy-dandy search link above/right and type something like BARCELONA HOSTAL as your keywords and you'll likely find several dozen previously posted threads on the topic.

I should mention that there probably aren't too many in your price range, however. Barcelona is one of the most expensive cities in the country. 30-40 Euros for a single might be do-able but might be close if you're looking for a double.

Seems to me someone around here recently was talking up Pensión Dalí and Hostal Levante though.

For a long list of those hostels in Barcelona with websites you could try www.spainhostels.com among others.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#3773 - 05/30/03 02:41 PM Re: Barcelona - Accomodations
HORSCHECK Offline

Loc: NRW, Germany
Hola,

I am just back from a Spain trip and I was 3 days in Barcelona. I stayed in Hostal Levante ( http://www.hostallevante.com/ ) and i can really recommend it. It is located about 5 minutes walk from La Rambla. I had a clean single room with shared bath. The price per night was 30 EURO.

If you have any more questions about the Hostal , feel free to contact me.

I hope this helps
HORSCHECK :-)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments