Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3743 - 11/04/04 11:17 PM Seville: Hostal B & B Naranjo / Hostal Roma - any idea?
yeungrita Offline

Hi...Have found these two hostals on the net and they look pretty good money-wise. Has anyone stayed any of each before cos' I don't know which one to choose for my coming trip in Seville. Thank you.

#3744 - 11/07/04 05:56 PM Re: Seville: Hostal B & B Naranjo / Hostal Roma - any idea?
GuiaGuiri Offline

Loc: New England, USA/València, Esp...
I have used the Naranjo more than once and always found it a good deal. The management is friendly.

#3745 - 11/21/04 11:54 PM Re: Seville: Hostal B & B Naranjo / Hostal Roma - any idea?
JA Offline

Loc: usa
Hostal Roma was pretty good and the price was right. Stayed there twice (two weeks total)

The place is newly reha'd, very neat and with a desk guy all night. It is owned by the same people who own another hostal nearby (can't remember the name but it shows up on their i-net page). Javier, I believe is the name of the young owner.

It is very difficult to get to it if you drive, believe me, plus you cannot park in front of it. But you are less than a block from one of the main streets (parallel to the hotel's, which is extremely narrow)

Public parking is nearby ( but expensive)... some very good cafes if you like A.M. Spanish coffee and toasts. Also, there is a pretty cool tapas/store place on the same block (the drinking is pretty heavy and the food serving is absolutely informal).

I would stay there again.

Another good thing is that one of the main bus stations is only two blocks away.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments