Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#36511 - 04/16/05 07:44 PM Re: how much cash to bring
meencantaespana Offline

If it is your first time to Spain, are a girl, and love to shop, ull want a lot. If you are a student there and attending school, ull be busier. I was in Spain for 2 1/2 weeks this past week and I attended school some days with my friend but with that said, I am a girl and I love to shop and I spent about $1200...lol yeah I just got the bank statement today...but I wouldn't carry too much money. Yo ucan use your cards at the store just remember to show ID...and I only used cash for eating...

#36512 - 04/19/05 10:39 PM Re: how much cash to bring
RealMadOllie Offline

Loc: Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Wow, This is all very good information. I was actually a little put off about some of the conversion and other usage fees for debit cards the rate's something like 3% of your purchase. Credit cards are simple enough. Regardless if everyone seems to think that debit/check cards are a good route to go I'll give it a shot. I'm hoping some of you could maybe sell me a little more on checkcards. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments