Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#36218 - 08/13/04 06:17 PM Barcelona weather Sept thru Dec?
Mar Offline

Loc: chicago/bcn
Need help!

Need to know what type of clothing to take from Sept - Nov. Also does the weather around this time stay stagnant? Sunny? I am from Chicago so luckily I have all types of clothes!!! But I don't intend to take my whole closet. Please advise...also are there any decent shoe stores in BCN? Decent in terms of style and cost, I mean. I couldn't seem to find any when I was last there. I was mainly shopping around la boqueria/ Tallers/Pl. Catalunya/ Angels confused and couldn't find a thing... Appreciate your input!!

#36219 - 08/15/04 09:30 AM Re: Barcelona weather Sept thru Dec?
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Hi there! If you're lucky you will still get some sunny days in Autumn in Barcelona. Some people say the climate is better than Madrid as the cold winter weather is for a shorter time on the coast. So far as I am aware you will miss winter, but you may see some rain. Of course it may feel colder if it has rained none-stop for 4 days. Even so, in September you should have days averaging around 28-30C in the afternoon.
If you're looking for shoes my advice is to hang on to January and then head to the sales in Madrid for real bargains!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1628 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments