Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#36182 - 04/14/04 07:35 PM Current Fashions in Andalucia?
flamencogalcal Offline

Loc: California
Hello!
Anyone in or back from a recent trip to Andalucia? What are women wearing these days. Last time I was there, 4 years ago, it was big platforms and tight pants for younger women, more elegant, solids, skirts, etc. for older women-- but all very fitted! Comments? Suggestions?
Thanks!

#36183 - 04/20/04 10:12 AM Re: Current Fashions in Andalucia?
NIK NY Offline

Loc: New York
I was there last summer and spent 4 months in Sevilla. The women tend not to wear jeans. They tend to wear slacks, sundressses, or capri pants..Yes, form fitting but nothing over the top or extremely provacative. They normally don't wear sneakers rather sandals, or comfortable shoes. They wear pretty summer/spring shirts, tank topish...Basically, what they wear is very similiar to us except they get to wear their spring clothing longer than us, they've got the better weather!

#36184 - 04/21/04 02:56 PM Re: Current Fashions in Andalucia?
Stevie Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Dear Flamencogalcal:

I just spent a month there and it rained 80% of the time so if you will be traveling through the spring make sure to bring at least one turtleneck. Many women were wearing jeans and cargo pants and layers so that if the sun came up you could take your jacket off and have a medium wieght sweater underneath. Very few skirts and, but stylish pants (pin stripes, full bottom cuff)with stylish shoes.

Hope this helps.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments