Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#35854 - 03/18/03 01:24 AM Madrid/Málaga: September Wardrobe?
timandmaria2 Offline

Loc: Bakersfield, California
Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in September and what is reccommended to pack?

Thanks!

#35855 - 03/18/03 05:46 AM Re: Madrid/Málaga: September Wardrobe?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Where in Spain will you be in September? The weather could be seriously different in parts of Aragon and Andalucía.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#35856 - 03/18/03 10:12 AM Re: Madrid/Málaga: September Wardrobe?
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

TIMANDMARIA2

Madridman has a point there,especially when inquiring the climatic differences between aragon and andalucia.i mean there quite different climates.yes spain is a multi-climatic country,oh yes.spain is multi in many other things as well.
so please come on and tell us all what region of spain you will be at in september so we can fully help you.my guess is that you will probably not need heavy clothes,but lightwear yes,with a sweater for the nights must suffice for the general part of the country.but still to be mor accurate we must know the region that you will be at.

have fun(though its still early)

#35857 - 03/18/03 02:53 PM Re: Madrid/Málaga: September Wardrobe?
timandmaria2 Offline

Loc: Bakersfield, California
Hi!

We will be in Madrid during September 9th-14th and Malaga September 14th-21st. I thought to gather wardrobe now and let family members know just in case they need to purchase anything before we leave. Besides where is Aragon, since my maiden name is Aragon? I'm interested and maybe we can visit.

Thanks

#35858 - 03/20/03 11:20 AM Re: Madrid/Málaga: September Wardrobe?
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

timandmaria2

september will be somewhat hot during the day in madrid as well as in malaga(about the same type of heat)But very very pleasant nights in both areas likewise.
you should take this to mind when picking your wardrobe.

as for the geographial location of aragon?
aragons pretty big, only smaller in spain to castilla y leon.its east and northeast of madrid.its between the catalan and part of the valencian mediterranean coast and castilla y leon.
the northern area is close to navarra and pyrenees.(theres actually a aragonese pyrenees)

quite big and complex huh?
you should try explaining the geographical location of castlla leon. wink :p

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments