Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#35851 - 04/02/03 09:21 AM Re: Madrid:What to wear!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Zara on Gran Vía:

C/ GRAN VIA, 34
28013 MADRID
MADRID
Tel: +34 915211283 Fax: +34 915211900
Sections: Woman Man Kids

SEE a photo and map of the location on the QDQ.com site HERE .

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#35852 - 04/03/03 09:03 AM Re: Madrid:What to wear!
aine Offline

Loc: bristol, england
There is also a discount mango and a discount zara outlet around gran via, one of the i think is on calle fuencarral towrds tribunal. I know its hard to believe that they could be any cheaper but its true. also the factory outlet in getafe, which has mango, zara, pull & bear. Most of the 20 year olds i know dress smarter thsn they say do in england but still fairly casual, jeans are fine, scarves, earings-jewellry are big.

#35853 - 04/03/03 02:35 PM Re: Madrid:What to wear!
Guapetona Offline

differences are that clothes tend to have a more tailored look, emphasis on flowing color combinations, clean lines, accessories are big. trends/styles come from europe (nyc is the exception) so spain is at the front of what is hot now..check these spanish fashion clothing, shoes, jewelery sites out..i love to shop in spain..its less expensive, high quality and you know what you are buying won't hit the streets in the us for at least a season..or two..and in the case of camper shoes..years!! have fun you fellow shopper you!!!! laugh laugh

Camper

Zara

Mango

Cortefiel

Tous

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments