Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#35576 - 06/07/02 11:17 PM Madrid Weather or Not?
Catalina Ciriza Offline

Loc: California
Pim(or anyone else who lives in Madrid)-
What is the 5 day weather forecast for Madrid? I am leaving San Francisco California Sunday (6/9) for Madrid and it looks like it will be a little on the "cool" side in Madrid the week I will be there 6/9-14). What do you think?
Catalina

#35577 - 06/07/02 11:29 PM Re: Madrid Weather or Not?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Catalina Ciriza! I don't live in Madrid, unfortunately, but I can help with your wather question. Visit MadridMan\'s Madrid/Spain Weather page and all your questions will be answered. Good luck and have fun in Madrid and Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#35578 - 06/09/02 06:22 AM Re: Madrid Weather or Not?
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Ooops! Sorry "Cata", I haven't been able to read the forum for the last few days,....until now. The weather had been getting worse and worse all through this week(6/3-6/9), but I believe the forecast says it's now going the other way and getting better and better laugh .

In fact, today (Sunday) I had a bbq to go to in Segovia (with Chica, Shawn, etc....) and I was afraid the weather would be bad but it's quite good. However, yesterday I spent all day at the 'pantano/embalse' de Valmayor taking windsurfing lessons from my ex bf, and even though it was cold, cloudy most of the time, and very windy(which was good!), my face got sunburnt, I got a cold, and I'm not at the bbq!!! Oh well, I had a terrific time and besides I'm hoping to post some beautiful pictures I took from the side where we were, with the 'Monasterio del Escorial' right on the other side across the water.

(Gee! I look like a typical tourist now! wink )

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments