Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#35365 - 02/28/02 02:46 AM How 2 pack???
D-Boogie Offline

Loc: NYC
I will be in Spain from March 15-23, visiting Madrid, Valencia, and Barcelona, and was wondering what the weather is generally like during this time period. Can i pack my shorts and swimming trunks or will I need sweaters or even a jacket? HELP!! confused

#35366 - 02/28/02 04:01 AM Re: How 2 pack???
nevado Offline

All of the above! I'd take one pair of shorts and a sweater for sure. The jacket will come in handy at night and if it rains. You may hit some nice weather but I doubt you'll be going swimming (depends on how thick your skin is)! If you want to soak up some possible rays your shorts will be just fine.

#35367 - 02/28/02 09:32 AM Re: How 2 pack???
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
San José: Tuesday, March 19th, is when las Fallas de Valencia happen. Khaki's and a light jacket should be fine - if it's a sports coat (a little dressier) that might even be better. I wouldn't take any shorts. It shouldn't be that warm (although we had a call from Madrid Sunday and they said the weather was spring-like). rolleyes
From those dates and the length of your stay It sounds like a spring break trip to me. Don't try to crowd too much into one week; just take the clothing you'll definitely need. cool

#35368 - 03/07/02 05:02 AM Re: How 2 pack???
carlie ann Offline

Loc: medford, NJ ---> jersey pri...
I´m in madrid now, just last week people were wearing short sleeves, and now the world once again is bundled up in winter coats and wool scarves. Does anyone know when it should be getting warm for good?

#35369 - 03/08/02 05:43 PM Re: How 2 pack???
Felix Offline

Loc: madrid
Well, we are still in winter, so is not strange to have cold.
During march, april and even may, anything can happen in madrid from very cold to hot. Spring and Fall are like that here

What about today Carlie Ann? wasn't a wonderfull spring day??

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments