MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#35244 - 07/27/01 10:44 AM Re: Dinner Attire
la maestra Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
Picara, your comment on roughage got me thinking...do you suppose the serious Andalucian wine connoisseurs that Anchovy Front described float?

La maestra (who is more likely to be seen with a bottle of water than a bottle of wine!)

#35245 - 07/31/01 11:46 PM Re: Dinner Attire
Jenniferchin Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
LOL LOL LOL Stop people !! My stomach hurts from laughing so much after reading this topic !!

Ok. feel better now. carry one please !! laugh

#35246 - 08/03/01 12:51 PM Re: Dinner Attire
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
you guys are all so funny. when warren and i went to madrid, he packed light and i didn't. he only brought tennis shoes and sandals. i on the otherhand brought something for every occasion. warren and i had a few dinners where everyone, except him was dressed in nice clothes (slacks and a button down shirt or a dress for females). people in madrid dress very nice... you can easily tell an american tourist. they are always in their house clothes. anyway, warren wasn't able to attend certain events with me because he didn't have the appropriate attire. so my recommendation, at least always bring one nice outfit with you... and hey, if you want to just go there and have a good time doing tourist stuff, don't bother. it's nice to have choices, but in the end, it's summertime and you are on vacation... so leave the shirt and tie at home cool . have a great time...roses.

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1587 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments