Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#35041 - 05/01/01 05:53 PM Visa issues with a one-way ticket?
brvalentine Offline

I'm going to Spain for a few months this summer and it's possible that I'm going to stay longer (but not much longer) than the 90 days I believe I'm allowed to stay without a visa. Further complicating matters, I'm planning to do a one-way airhitch over there so I won't have a ticket showing my return date or anything like that.

What do I tell them when I arrive and they ask me how long I plan to stay? Lie and say two months? Is the fact that I won't have a return ticket going to be an issue?

#35042 - 05/02/01 05:12 AM Re: Visa issues with a one-way ticket?
Rafael Offline

Loc: Riverside, California, USA
When I flew to Spain last February, they only check my passport at Los Angeles Airport, I flew to Paris to made a transfer to Madrid, in Paris airport they looked at my passport opened it and let me pass, once in Barajas airport in Madrid, nobody checked me and suddenly I was on the street.
there is no stamp or anyother thing in my passport that show that I was in Spain, I do not know how can they will know if I decided to stay more than 90 days in Spain.

To avoid problems maybe you go 2 days to Marrocco in Africa and then go back to Spain, that should be count as a new entrance and you will have another 90 days.

Rafael

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments