Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#34818 - 03/19/01 09:09 AM weather in last week of march???
rida Offline

Loc: Cambridge, UK
I will be leaving next week for madrid, seville and granada. What is the weather usually like in march?
Do i need to take any sweaters? Or would t-shirts and a jacket suffice?
Does it rain in these areas?

#34819 - 03/19/01 12:04 PM Re: weather in last week of march???
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Let's see........in Andalucia this March, up to now we have had torrential rain (countryside looking like paddy fields), winds of 100mph plus (two cars on the Benalmadena cable car crashed to the ground - luckily nobody in them at the time), snow (Granada, with over ten feet of powder there at the moment), lightening storms (blew up my computer), a plague of frogs raining down on us from the sky (just kidding with that one!) and then the last few days it's been hot enough to turn you the colour of a well cooked lobster in just an hour (That's stupid me, a native of fifteen years here thinking the sun wasn't that strong!)

So what do you bring? Certainly sweaters, certainly t-shirts. It's so difficult to predict. All I will say is that the weather has not been kind of late and so it should be getting better now, I'm sure.......I think!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments