Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#34654 - 01/02/01 09:16 AM leather shoe obsession?
eight earrings Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY USA
just wondering about the whole anti-sneaker issue. does this go for girls like myself in their early twenties? i'll be there til may, and i planned on bringing a pair of boots (stylish, not snow boots) and a pair of sneakers for winter and then 2 kinds of sandals for those nicer days early may/ end of april. is this such a crime?
please let me know. i remember rgf talking about her son in his clothing and how he was blending in... i think there is a big difference between seeing teens/20's in sneakers and perhaps middle aged in sneakers. perhaps i only make this distinction because i'm american? thanks!

#34655 - 01/02/01 10:05 AM Re: leather shoe obsession?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Querida amiga-- you'll be fine. I know you will be hanging around Chueca with its lively scene and veggie restaurants, and your sneakers will look great!! Just bring one pair of non-sneaker shoes./dress boots, and if you need new shoes while you are there, you will be in the right country!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments