Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#34466 - 10/01/00 08:28 PM What to pack/wear?
lenie63 Offline

Loc: Blue Point, NY, USA
I will be in Madrid from Nov.1 to Nov.8, what kind of clothes should I pack? What is the weather like? Any recommendations? Also, what kind of clothers are people wearing in the clubs/discos, anything like New York City?

#34467 - 10/01/00 09:50 PM Re: What to pack/wear?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
weather, cool/cold but no snow! sunny days in early nov. are NICE. Bring a heavier jacket/coat + gloves + scarf in case. If you know how to dress in NYC and for clubs in NYC, you should look stylish and fine in Madrid. Three whole weeks, wow. You'll probably be able to tell US where to buy those leather pants! Bring sunglasses for those sunny days.

#34468 - 10/04/00 09:15 AM Re: What to pack/wear?
cantabene Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD, USA
As November comes in you risk days of rain and smog--smog so heavy you will feel the need to escape to the country. When I see so many Spaniards smoking in this stuff, I can't escape the feeling that they will all one day keel over with emphysema.

A light raincoat and folding umbrella could be useful. November is probably Madrid's least congenial month.
Cantabene

[This message has been edited by cantabene (edited 10-04-2000).]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments