Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#33945 - 06/20/08 03:46 PM Madrid: Supping
jazz Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Tomorrow ire to suppinig on to the Tavern MIRANDA, place closely of CAVA BAJA, to me there have recommended me the HUEVOS ROTOS.
Already you dire that such prepare them

#33946 - 06/21/08 04:38 AM Re: Madrid: Supping
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Be sure to come back here and tell us how you liked it, jazz. I'd like to read your review.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#33947 - 06/22/08 11:57 AM Re: Madrid: Supping
jazz Offline
Executive Member

I have eaten better "huevos rotos".In the dining room of the basement this very nice and cool, and it is grateful, but the waitresses are very slow, do not they have blod in the veins??????. The price is not very expansive 15€ and 20€. There are better sites.
Certainly.In the mayor square it was full of positions of food. Buy "Pudding of Burgos, Morcillas de Burgos" this if that were good.Gods' caprice.

My Cholesterol??????????????????????????

#33948 - 06/22/08 01:45 PM Re: Madrid: Supping
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Hey Jazz ,
thanks for the info ... " Do they have blood in their veins .. " jajaja I like that ! When I first came to Madrid I really had to get used to the slower pace of life here in Spain ( even in Madrid ) . Now I don't get stressed about it and just order another drink while i'm waiting jejeje .... So why the name "jazz" ... You like Jazz music ? ... I think there will be an evening soon organised at a jazz/blues club with MadridMan and some message board members from USA .. Maybe you could join us ! Maybe in July/August .
Steve

#33949 - 06/22/08 02:31 PM Re: Madrid: Supping
jazz Offline
Executive Member

Since you imaginaries.I am from Madrid; blood in the veins: it is that Madrid changing this one very much,them camare@os are not wat they were,it is necessary to have happiness to serve in a bar of bar.Pardon for my inglishman.I go away to seeingthe game football.!!!!!!!!!!it is necessary to win to Italy!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1615 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments