Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#33880 - 05/04/08 05:27 PM Real Madrid-Champions again
David_H Offline

Loc: UK
So Real win their 31st La Liga title tonight.They left it late again ,beating Pamplona two minutes from the end.It will be another big night at Cibeles.Then on Wedneday Barca have to form the guard of honour at the Bernabeu.Hala Madrid!

#33881 - 05/05/08 03:42 AM Re: Real Madrid-Champions again
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Congratulations Real Madrid !!! :jump: cake

I missed the match by the time I came home last night from the flamenco show but watched a couple hours of the celebration. I'd hoped to catch the wrapping of the scarf around the neck of La Cibeles but couldn't stay awake. Not sure what time it actually took place but must have been around 2am from the cheers I heard from my bedroom window almost 5 km away. Although I could hear those cheer since about midnight. Looked like one big party. Thank goodness I DID see last year's festivities for the same event.

I just hope this BIG win doesn't "relax" Real Madrid's efforts when facing FC Barcelona on Wednesday.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS REAL MADRID!! thumbsup

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/europe/2008-05-04-madrid-liga_N.htm
Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments