Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#33223 - 10/22/06 11:18 PM USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

For those of you who are fans of Paco de Lucia, he will be performing in four cities in February. The scheduled stops are:
February 4, Los Angeles at the Walt Disney Concert Hall
February 6, Miami at the Knight Concert Hall at Carnival CPA
February 10, New York at Carnegie Hall
February 13, Chicago at Symphony Center

#33224 - 10/23/06 08:22 AM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That's GREAT! Goody-goody-goody for you in the USA! thumbsup But come on! What do I have to do to see Paco de Lucía HERE in Spain!!?!!?!?? rolleyes wink Enjoy the concerts - if you're fortunate enough to see "The Master".

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#33225 - 10/24/06 11:27 AM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Yes, I am planning to go to one of the concerts. I don't know when Paco de Lucia will be playing in Spain since his web site ( www.pacodelucia.org ) doesn't even mention the US dates. I had received information about one of the concert dates in the mail and then out of curiosity searched for the other dates online. But, it looks like he was in Spain last summer so maybe he'll do the same again in 2007.

#33226 - 10/24/06 10:08 PM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
Gretchen6 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
La Historiadora,

Thanks for the great tip. My friends and I are looking into the Chicago concert on Feb 13th clap I have had the pleasure of seeing The Master in the past but it has been a while.

#33227 - 11/02/06 09:15 AM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Gretchen6,
I hope you get to go! A group of my friends and I are going and we just bought our tickets this week. I have never seen Paco in concert before so I am really looking forward to it! :jump:

#33228 - 11/08/06 04:54 PM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
la calma Offline

Loc: Germany
Hi MM!

If you are a man of quick decisions, you could come to Berlin this weekend. Paco de Lucia is performing this Saturday (11th) at the Philharmonie in Berlin. smile

I cannot believe I won´t be able to go,though. I have to work and nobody wants to switch shifts with me - boohoo!!! frown

From Prussia with Love,

la calma

#33229 - 11/08/06 05:04 PM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'D LOVE TO, la calma, but I'm rather certain that this weekend's concert in Berlin is already sold-out. If not, I'd consider it. REALLY, I would!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#33230 - 11/08/06 06:52 PM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
Gretchen6 Offline

La Historiadora,

Yes, we already received our tickets in the mail smile I am very excited. I decided to splurge and purchased box seats. It will bring back fine memories indeed. I am so glad you posted this well in advance. I am sure it helped me get such good seats thumbsup

#33231 - 11/09/06 05:27 AM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Enjoy the concert, Gretchen6! Can't wait to hear about it. I'm sure you'll leave with an incredulous look on your face which says, without words, "Wow. That was incredible. I can't believe I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears." thumbsup

La calma, if I knew there were still decent tickets available (and not watching him perform on the big-screen-TV next to the stage) I'd consider jetting up to Berlin.

Saludos, MadridMan

#33232 - 11/09/06 09:55 PM Re: USA: Paco de Lucia, February 2007
Gretchen6 Offline

Thanks MadridMan. I will give you a full report of my night with Paco and the Windy City smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2402 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments