Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#33045 - 05/06/06 03:05 AM Sevilla: Vegetarian Eating?
La Artista Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon
Hi,
My family will be visiting me next Holy Week while I'm studying in Granada. My sister is a hard-core vegetarian (I plan to take a vegetarian break for the semester) and only eats organic, and is basically vegan but eats cheese. I know she'll be a bit more flexible (like on the organic front, but still no meat) if she comes and visits me, but I've still found some good vegetarian places in Barcelona and Madrid near our hotels just in case.

However, I can't really find anything in Sevilla. We'll be staying close to the cathedral, and I was just hoping to find something she could pop in to for a meal or carry-out food to bring along with her.

Any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

#33046 - 05/10/06 08:51 AM Re: Sevilla: Vegetarian Eating?
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Good luck in Sevilla! Try La Habanita near Plaza Alfalfa. Between Alfafa and Salvador there is a great Italian restaurant called Il Solito Posto. Some of the pasta options might work. Other than that, she's going to eat a lot of tortilla and salad (ask for the tuna on the side).

#33047 - 05/10/06 02:32 PM Re: Sevilla: Vegetarian Eating?
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
Doing a search in a Spanish restaurant Website RestaurantesHoy , apart of La Habanita there's another one called Vegetarium at calle Sor Angela de la Cruz 37. It is not far from Alameda de Hercules.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2434 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments