Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#32672 - 10/18/05 03:09 PM Real Madrid tickets
Loc Offline

Loc: Washington, D.C.
One thing I'm considering doing while I'm in Madrid starting next week is to maybe catch a Real Madrid game. I've been able to find tickets to the home game vs Real Zaragosa on Nov 6 on online ticket sites ranging from 70€ (category 4 seats) to 140€ (category 1 seats). Is there a better way (or cheaper) to get tickets than buying them online? I'll be there on the 25th so maybe I could go to the stadium and buy them directly, would that save a lot of money? I don't know what the face value on the tickets are, I know the online sites are adding in their fees of course.

Thanks!
Loc

#32673 - 10/19/05 07:48 AM Re: Real Madrid tickets
blueterrier Offline

We are going over for the same game,and I'm confident of getting tickets when we arrive from the ticket office, this is quite a low rated game so tickets should be plentiful from the ticket office from 2 days before the game, ticket prices range from approx 18 Euro up to 70 Euro, if you buy from any online sites they put a massive markup on tickets.

HALA MADRID!

#32674 - 10/19/05 05:57 PM Re: Real Madrid tickets
Loc Offline

Loc: Washington, D.C.
Thanks! That was my guess that there was a massive markup. I was also figuring that the game vs. Zaragosa wouldn't sell out early so I had time. I'll go to Santiago Benrabeu once I arrive and get my tickets then! This will be my first time seeing RM other than on TV, I'm excited.

#32675 - 11/25/05 08:37 AM Re: Real Madrid tickets
Goneabroad Offline

Loc: Sacramento soon to be Madrid
I'm also thinking about going to a real madrid game on December 3rd against Getafe. Do you know if tickets will be available two days before for a cheaper rate? Right now it looks like they are around 100 Euros online. How much should I expect to pay?

#32676 - 11/28/05 11:58 AM Re: Real Madrid tickets
blueterrier Offline

You need to make sure you are up at the ticket office by at least 10.30am on the day of the game as this is the only time tickets are on sale to the general public, the touts will tell you that its sold out but dont be fooled, we were able to buy excellent seats in the Grada baja just 12 rows from the pitch behind the goal for the "massive" price of just 35 Euro (23 quid) each, it will help if you can speak a bit of Spanish and know where you want to sit, if you go to the Spanish version of realmadrid.com there is a stadium plan with prices, hope this helps

Hala Madrid!

#32677 - 12/12/05 12:10 PM Re: Real Madrid tickets
Goneabroad Offline

Loc: Sacramento soon to be Madrid
Thanks for the tip. I think we had bad luck as I do believe the game really was sold out as it was posted on the stadium boards.

When I first arrived many of the workers told me they were sold out and as you suggested I kept looking. I was not deterred until I made my way to the actual ticket booth and was told the same. We did see the game but paid a bit more than 35 Euros as we had to buy our tix from a scalper.

Either way, the game was amazing and we had a blast. Well worth it!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3006 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments