Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#32663 - 10/12/05 07:05 PM Tapas in Alcalá de Henares
La Profa Offline

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
I will be in Spain next April with about 40 high school students and I wanted them to experience tapas. Does anyone know the names of some good tapa places in Alcalá de Henares? I am looking for a few different places because I think it would be hard to get all of us in one tapa bar. (Could you image 40 high school students in one tapa bar?!?! eek )
This way I can split the kids up and they could "ir de tapas".

Also if anyone has information on some good bars/clubs/discotecas in Alcalá de Henares, the information would be greatly appreciated. After the students go back with their families that they are staying with the teachers and chaperones have to find their own entertainment! wink

¡¡¡Gracias!!!

#32664 - 11/11/05 10:36 AM Re: Tapas in Alcalá de Henares
quique Offline

Loc: alcala de henares
Calle Libreros, Mayor, Empecinado, Victoria, Postigo, Tecla ... and streets around these ones. You can let them free; It's an small city, so they will find "marcha" and you can be calm.

Enjoy my city.

(and sorry for my English)

#32665 - 11/11/05 03:40 PM Re: Tapas in Alcalá de Henares
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
Hey quique...what is the name of the pub (really really really old pub) that Cervantes is supposed to have eaten at? It is on a corner near the University. Very old inside. Looks for like las cuevas in Madrid than a modern tapas bar.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments