Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#32204 - 03/25/05 12:45 PM Madrid: Watch German soccer?
Zampaño Offline

hey guys, you know that spanish people are crazy about soccer, but so are the german, and since i'm german i find it hard to live here without getting to see the bundesliga games... i know that canal+ shows one live game every saturday @ 15.30 (on canal+ deporte1, 2 or on futbolmania) but who pays for canal+? i dont know anyone... so there must be a bar somewhere, where it´s possible to watch it! i´ve been at 'locos X el futbol' at principe pio, but with that place it´s kind of gamble: they showed it the first two times i was there, but weren´t able to show 2times afterwards because they are lacking qualified personal which is able to switch the channels and they have a weird programming strategy (they prefer to show bon jovi unplugged on 20screens - i wonder why the call themselves locos x el futbol).

so: if anyone out there knows, where to go - please tell me! i´d be very thankful!!
hasta luego, zampaño

#32205 - 03/25/05 03:32 PM Re: Madrid: Watch German soccer?
ColinK Offline

Loc: Atlantic Highlands, NJ- USA
There's a little English bar just outside one of the corners of Plaza Mayor that shows a bunch of English and German league games. I can't remember what the place was called though. Just stroll around and you'll find it. Spent a lot of time in there last year.

#32206 - 04/13/05 07:46 AM Re: Madrid: Watch German soccer?
Zampaño Offline

thanx for the hint... i found it and asked them and they told me that they don't show german soccer... so i'm still searching!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments