Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#32145 - 03/15/05 07:48 PM Re: Madrid: Easter week entertainment?
VPF Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
Thanks for the info....we did use the madrid-tickets.net to purchase our tickets. They were pretty pricy....90E each...but my daughter really wanted to go and so we were afraid to wait and try to buy there. I hope it will be a good game. I had read some on the website and knew they weren't winning right now...and it sounded like the fans weren't very happy about that. Hopefully, the game on the 20th will be better!
It's really getting close....I'm still having a hard time picturing ME in Spain!!! Adios! VPF

#32146 - 03/16/05 12:03 PM Re: Madrid: Easter week entertainment?
sara_1976 Offline

For those of you who are familiar with Real Madrid...

I ordered tickets for the game on the phone... and, although my Spanish was good enough to handle the transaction, I am a bit worried about where to go to pick up the tickets. The woman on the telephone indicated that there were pick-up windows near the seating area. (At least this is what I think she said). Does anyone know if this sounds right?

Thanks!

#32147 - 03/17/05 09:37 PM Re: Madrid: Easter week entertainment?
VPF Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
Sara, I'm a little worried about the "pick up" part too. Since I ordered online, our tickets are supposed to be delivered to the hotel. Sure do hope they are there when we arrive!!!
It is going to be soooooo much fun!!
I just can't wait!!! VPF

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2049 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments