Topic Options
#32023 - 03/23/05 04:14 AM Re: Are discotecs fun? Pregunta Rubia
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Hi Binky --

There are two good online maps that I use:

La Netro and Las Páginas Amarillas

When you are on the home page of either of these sites, select "callejero". For La Netro, it is the option on the right hand side and for Páginas Amarillas it is one of the tabs across the top of the page.

While the two places that you have chosen are extremely close. You could walk from one to the other depending on how you are dressed. If I recall correctly, Kapital is near Atocha train station, around the corner from MadridMan's favorite "El Brillante".

Have fun!

Oh, with regard to the person who asked about teens... I think many disco's, including Kapital, have two different sessions, an early evening session for teens and then a late night session for adults. I am not a disco person of late (I was when I was here studying years ago), but I do know that there is a large disco on Gran Vía/Princess near La Plaza de España. I have seen tremendous lines of teens in front of it waiting to enter on occasion. Unfortunately I don't know the name of it. Maybe someone else can help out here.

#32024 - 03/26/05 03:11 AM Re: Are discotecs fun? Pregunta Rubia
RealMadOllie Offline

Loc: Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Question for the masses, or whomever would know: What's the cost to get into Kapital? Also My girlfriend and I are really into house, and techno. Can anyone recommend and good discotecas?

#32025 - 03/26/05 11:31 AM Re: Are discotecs fun? Pregunta Rubia
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
When I lived in madrid 1 1/2 years ago it cost 12 euro to get in. This price also includes a drink.But I am not sure what the price would be during the teen sesssions.

#32026 - 03/27/05 01:36 PM Re: Are discotecs fun? Pregunta Rubia
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Unfortunately it's only in spanish, but a good source of practical info on places of all trends is the "night" page of "la guía del ocio".

For those you can read spanish it even has a search engine on bar and night clubs.

http://www.guiadelocio.com/madrid/noche/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments