Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#31964 - 01/15/05 09:01 PM Madrid: AQUALUNG club
mse924 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA / Madrid, Españ...
Hi all! First post here, but hopefully not the last since I'm moving to Madrid in two weeks!!!

I was wondering if anyone had any information on the club/venue called "AQUALUNG" in Madrid. I noticed that one of my favorite bands (Wilco) will be playing there in March and I would like to try to take in the concert. I've looked around and haven't really been able to find any information on this club (not an address or anything), so any help would be much appreciated!!

#31965 - 01/15/05 09:54 PM Re: Madrid: AQUALUNG club
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wilco plays at Madrid's Aqualung on March 21, 2005.

DIVINO AQUALUNG DISCOTECAS
Paseo Ermita del Santo, 48
28011 MADRID

See photos of the address as well as the map on the QDQ.com site HERE and another map ViaMic helin Map HERE .

I know this place well. In fact, it's very close to where I stay when in Madrid. It's not accessible by metro, unfortunately, so you'd have to take a taxi.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#31966 - 01/16/05 01:09 PM Re: Madrid: AQUALUNG club
mse924 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA / Madrid, Españ...
Muchas gracias MM!

That's exactly the kind of the info I was looking for! It's especially helpful since I will be living in the Moncloa area and was afraid the club would be somewhere on the complete opposite side of the city...

#31967 - 01/27/05 12:43 PM Re: Madrid: AQUALUNG club
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Say, upon returning from Madrid and the concert, will you please update this/your thread about the Aqualung venue? I'm sure others in the future will be asking the same questions. Heck, even I'M curious. smile Thanks.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#31968 - 02/06/05 04:40 PM Re: Madrid: AQUALUNG club
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Yes, please give an update on this club. I had intended on going there during my last trip but never did. It would be great to see Wilco there.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1883 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments