Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#31878 - 12/09/04 09:20 AM Madrid: Larae Restaurant still exists?
Scott_USF Offline

Loc: Tampa
I was in Madrid about 12 years ago and ate in a wonderful restaurant called something like Larae (I believe it had a accent mark over the e).

I am going back to Spain in a couple of weeks and would like to eat at this restaurant again but I can't seem to find it on the Internet.

Do any of you know of this restaurant?

#31879 - 12/09/04 09:57 AM Re: Madrid: Larae Restaurant still exists?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Scott_USF! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile

I don't know if it still exists but you can search it by name on the following site (in Spanish) http://madrid.lanetro.com/ . You might even try Spain's Yellow Pages @ http://www.PaginasAmarillas.es (also in Spanish). Good luck and enjoy your return visit to Madrid!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#31880 - 12/17/04 10:33 PM Re: Madrid: Larae Restaurant still exists?
JA Offline

Loc: usa
Could it be Lhardy?
""Carrera de San Jeronimo, 8, Madrid, Spain 28014 · 91-522-2207

User Rating: 9.6 / 10

Description: This classy, stand-up snack bar has an antique décor that has survived since its establishment in 1839. This bar is famous for its inexpensive selections, including some delicious tapas. You must try the croquettes, and if you happen to be in the area on a chilly day, Lhardy's soup is the perfect remedy for the cold. METRO: Sol""
It is about one block from Sol if I remember correctly with a uniformed doorman...Prety expensive, especially now.

Best,

JA

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments