Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#31461 - 08/05/04 07:08 AM Anyone know of a good on-line El Escorial map?
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
I am searching for a good on-line map of El Escorial which I can use as a clickable link for an announcement about the XVIII Open Air Painting Competition. El Escorial is very confusing, and a map would help immensely. I am looking for a map which will show Calle Floridablanca, where the Casa de Cultura is located.

#31462 - 08/05/04 08:29 AM Re: Anyone know of a good on-line El Escorial map?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
If you know the exact address you should be able to plug it into http://www.ViaMichelin.com . I tried, simply, Calle Floridablanca (might "Floridablanca" be two words?) and it did NOT show the street, only the city center but you can "pan and scan" all over the city using the map. If you know about where it is located in the city you might be able to just find it that way.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#31463 - 08/05/04 10:12 AM Re: Anyone know of a good on-line El Escorial map?
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
The c/ Floridablanca is one of the main streets of the town, but beware: there are two adjacent towns which are referred to as "El Escorial": San Lorenzo de El Escorial and El Escorial. Calle Floridablanca is just one block away from the monastry, in San Lorenzo de El Escorial.

Search for it in www.mappy.com by entering in the right boxes:

Calle...: floridablanca
Localidad: San Lorenzo de El Escorial

Fernando

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments