Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30910 - 11/22/03 07:57 PM Short trip to Madrid.
just_visiting Offline

Loc: Munich
Hi All.

Stumbled onto this web-site while searching for info on Madrid. I'm arriving in Madrid on 24th Nov for 3 days. From what I've heard/read, I just have to try the bar-crawl and stuff. Since this is my first trip to Madrid, I have no clue where to start and how to proceed.... so would like to know if there are people whom I could join for an evening out or something.

About me... I'm a 25 y.o. Asian guy. On a 'short' vacation. Travelling solo. Just looking for new experiences and stuff.

If this is the wrong forum for this post, please attribute it to it being my first post...

Cheers.

ps. If anyone has any other suggestions as to what I should do in Madrid for 3 days, please do advise....thanks.

#30911 - 11/24/03 01:13 PM Re: Short trip to Madrid.
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Well there are plenty of zones to explore in Madrid. As this is your first visit to Madrid, perhaps the area around Plaza Santa Ana would be ideal. There are plenty of English-speaking visitors here, so most establishments can converse in English with you. quite a lot of disco and music-bars around here. If you can read a little Spanish then buying Guia del Ocio will give you some ideas.
If possible try and visit Segovia, Toledo or Avila while you are here...
Have fun!

#30912 - 11/26/03 03:18 PM Re: Short trip to Madrid.
Andrés Offline

Loc: Madrid
International Party every thursday at Palacio de Gaviria , you can not miss out on that!!!

Cbeers

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2242 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments