Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3083 - 10/17/01 11:53 AM Hotel Santo Domingo Madrid
Chica369 Offline

Loc: York, PA
So, I'm not an expert at this yet. The Hotel Santo Domingo is in Madrid. Their website is www.hotelsantodomingo.com Has anyone stayed there recently? How about Carlos V which is very popular, or Hotel Opera? Thanks amigos

#3084 - 10/17/01 12:18 PM Re: Hotel Santo Domingo Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Chica369, try the SEARCH link above/right, use HOTEL SANTO DOMINGO MADRID as your keywords and you'll find a few previously posted threads on the topic with experiences. If you stay there, please return here to this/your thread and give us your own personal experiences. Thanks!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#3085 - 11/02/01 10:01 PM Re: Hotel Santo Domingo Madrid
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Chica I don't know if you are still interested in those places, but I have stayed at Hotel Opera several times and posted my feedback. Do a search under Hotel Opera -- I really liked it.

#3086 - 11/03/01 11:29 AM Re: Hotel Santo Domingo Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

[originally posted by Chica369 on 11-02-2001 11:11 PM]

Thanks, your Majesty, but we already booked at Sto. Domingo. Hope we like it!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#3087 - 11/03/01 11:44 AM Re: Hotel Santo Domingo Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Chicka369, upon returning, please return to this/your thread to give us your feedback. Thanks!

#3088 - 02/09/02 07:54 AM Re: Hotel Santo Domingo Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

[previously posted by Chica369 on 01-09-2002 07:56 PM...]

We just had some great hotel stays I'd like to tell you all about. Hotel Santo Domingo in Madrid is a 10! We and our friends had 2 beautiful rooms on the 5th floor (a must) with views of the Palacio Real. Then, on to Sevilla -- Casas de la Juderia -- old mansions joined by beautiful courtyards. Then, in Granada the Palacio Santa Ines -- also real old mansion beautifully and artistically restored. All the hotels had great breakfasts. Meson Castilla in Barcelona was mediocre and I'll be glad to elaborate if anyone is interested. Sorry to miss your party, MM, but we were down south.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments