Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30766 - 08/31/03 11:48 PM A Question About La Casera
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I will be visiting Madrid in several weeks. I have an extra bag that collapses into my main bag that I can use to bring stuff home with me. I have figured out that I have about 15 to 18 pounds left in my baggage allowance upon my return. I plan on stuffing the whole thing with La Casera . (I can get Machego, pimenton, Spanish wine and conservas in Minneapolis!)

My question is-Should I go with the liters,
1/2 liters or the 2 liters? Or should I mix them up? Maybe some cans?

#30767 - 09/02/03 04:03 PM Re: A Question About La Casera
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
An interesting point about La Casera. I only drink it when is Spain and then I usually mix it with wine. I have noticed however that La Casera has changed in the past 25 years. It used to be naturally sweetened, and had a crisp refreshing taste (I have to plug the similarity to Sprite / 7-Up), I have noticed however that at some point about 7 years ago that La Casera is now partially sweetened with ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER!. All this perhaps in the interest of economics...Like my madrileno friend says "son todos ladrones". Too bad.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments