Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30764 - 08/31/03 04:03 PM Restaurant Review: US
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Even though taravb is not in the Twin Cities anymore, I just wanted to warn you all about the overpriced food emporium "La Bodega" which is masquerading as a tapas bar, located on the SE corner of Lyndale and Lake in Minneapolis.

The food was marginal, portions very small and prices very expensive...and we didn't order any booze, either. If this sounds like a nice evening out at a tapas bar, then go to La Bodega. If not, then stay away from here while in "The Cities". wink

#30765 - 08/31/03 11:37 PM Re: Restaurant Review: US
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I live very close to La Bodega and went there after they first opened. I had the same impression. When my Spanish friend (who owns La Zapateria on c/ de la Victoria} was in Minneapolis, I refused to take him there!

I went back several weeks ago to give them a second chance and it was just as bad. Their Serrano ham was domestic prosciutto, the albondigas came in spaghetti sauce, they have no Spanish beer and the staff seems to be there for their own amusement.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments