Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#30340 - 05/01/03 02:01 PM Madrid: Music and Football
whaley Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hello, I'm going to be in Madrid for a weeks holiday between the 18th and 25th of June and I have a couple of questions.

Real Madrid play Athelic Bibao on the 22nd of June, I know that tickets usually go on sale a couple of days before the game, but any idea what the chances are of actually getting a ticket? (bearing in mind it's also the last game of the season)

Also are there any good online music sites for checking out if there are any decent bands playing in Madrid between those dates?

Cheers!

#30341 - 05/12/03 07:39 AM Re: Madrid: Music and Football
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
I suspect your chances will depend on whether they are either Champions or in with a shout of being Champions that day. You can either try www.localidadesgalicia.com - a ticket agency who will mark up tickets but not to the same extent as a tout, or take a trip up to the ground a couple of days before the game and try the ticket office (taquilla). I've done this a few times and got tickets right up in the Gods and guess you would be ok if they have blown the league.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2031 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments