Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#29839 - 02/10/08 11:41 PM Re: Mahou Beer
jfgarcia Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ, USA
What is this Mahou beer I have heard so much about? Also, would it be possible, is it for sale here in the U.S., particularly Tucson, Arizona? It would be nice to enjoy a pint of this delectable brew why watching a traditional Spanish bullfight.

#29840 - 02/10/08 11:59 PM Re: Mahou Beer
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Mahou is a very tasty and well-known Spanish beer. According to their web site, it is available for sale in the United States. You would have to ask your local liquor store if they sell it; most likely it would have to be a large store that has many imports for sale.

See the Mahou/San Miguel web site here .

#29841 - 02/11/08 02:43 AM Re: Mahou Beer
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
at last a topic im an EXPERT at (not about beer but drinking it) clap we get beers from all over the world in our supermarkets and have mahon all the time but im more of a san miguel man myself it cost £13.00 for a case of 24 bottles expensive i know but in my eyes well worth it,especialy when you go to the supermarcados in spain and can pick them up for next to nothing,we all think it is imported but if you read the label it says brewed in hull (uk) for the san migel company

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments