Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#29329 - 06/17/02 10:44 AM What happened to my posting?
jdowney Offline

Loc: Newport Beach, Ca. 92663
Dear Madridman,
Yesterday, I posted a message thanking everyone for their support in the opening of my new Thai resturaunt and new beginings here in Madrid but you deleated the message. I do not understand I thought this message board was to express and inform people..I do not understand your lack of support.

#29330 - 06/17/02 12:21 PM Re: What happened to my posting?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi jdowney!

Quote:
I thought this message board was to express and inform people..I do not understand your lack of support.
I can understand your confusion about this, but many have attempted to use this message board for free promotion/advertising claiming "bringing the best of Madrid or Spain to the world" only for their own gains. I don't suggest you are in this same category, but I have to make a blanket policy. I hope you can understand.

I had inteneded to send you an email today reminding you and others about the "No Self-Advertising and Self-Promotion" policy here on the message board. Most all the regulars know this already, but I can understand it can be missed without frequent interaction.

Instead of deleting your message and then explaining why in an email, I have moved your posting to the "Classifieds & Personals" forum since it is a kind of announcement. Everyone can view the " New Thai Food Resturaunt in Madrid " posting at their convenience.

PLUS, we'd LOVE to hear about the details of your opening this establishment in the "Working in Spain" forum.. This will allow others to benefit from your experience.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2375 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments