Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#29186 - 05/07/02 10:55 PM Re: Non-alcohol drink
lagurl Offline

Hello all...I too am a huge fan on Fanta Limon. Upon my return to the States in November after 4 months in Spain, I went online and wrote to the Coca-Cola Company to see if they distributed the product anywhere here. The replied back with a no. What an absolute bummer! I live in South Florida and thought with for sure I might have a better chance to find some import/export company that would have it in Miami, but not so. I will keep looking. For now the only Fanta products you will find in the US are the ones on the shelves of your local grocery store. Thank goodness I return to Spain at the end of the month. Can't wait to drink one down!

#29187 - 05/07/02 11:19 PM Re: Non-alcohol drink
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Pellegrino is the brand of lemon soda you can find in some Italian delis here in the US...and apparently Whole Foods markets carry an Italian Lemon soda as one of their store brands (the name of the brand is "365"). I haven't tried it, but will!!

#29188 - 05/15/02 02:01 PM Re: Non-alcohol drink
Espe3 Offline

FANTA LIMON! Without a doubt! LOVE the stuff! As to the other fanta poster, yes, you can get some types of fanta in the US but for some reason, not the lemon one! What else to do, but to 'encharme' when I 'm over there!

Personal opinion, its MUCH better than schwepps, I always make sure they have Fanta before they serve it, sometimes you ask for fanta and they bring you schwepps, some people think its the same, like pepsi or coke, ummmm I think NOT! :p

Crazy about Fanta!
Espe

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3006 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments