Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#28626 - 04/10/02 01:24 PM Re: WarnerBros theme park:(Madrid) San Martín de la Vega
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Miguelito,

These theme parks are not only about roller coasters and that kind of thing, they're not your regular 'parque de atracciones', they're a more "complete" form of entertainment. I confess I enjoy them very much (feeling like a kid again) and BELIEVE ME I won't ever be cought in one of those torture devices!
Tip: you can always bring 'bocadillos' with you, and I doubt that anybody'd ask you whether they're homemade or you bought them there!

#28627 - 04/12/02 08:42 AM Re: WarnerBros theme park:(Madrid) San Martín de la Vega
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Any of our madrileño friends here have plans to check out the park this weekend? I'd be interested to hear firsthand feedback. Thanks!

Have a GREAT weekend, everyone! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28628 - 04/12/02 04:58 PM Re: WarnerBros theme park:(Madrid) San Martín de la Vega
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
MMan,

I really doubt it, again this weekend the weather is going to be quite bad. We've gone back to winter!

Hey! I went out of the house on my own the other day for the first time. Guess where I headed? To El Brillante, where I bought a 'bocadillo de calamares' to go. '¡¡¡Mmmm, que bueno!!!'

Have a great weekend everyone!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2078 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments